I’m on a cooking, baking, and creating kick. The following pictures are fun ideas I found on the oh-so-awesome website, Pinterest.
I love this idea…individual veggie appetizers with the dip already in place.
I also like to make smores the traditional way with a twist ~ spread peanut butter to the graham crackers before adding chocolate and marshmellow. So good!!
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Pepper stuffed with Cream Cheese. I’ve tried this ~ So good!
Crescent Roll Hot Bacon Poppers.
Fun for 4th of July!
This would be great with any filling.
Rainbow Pudding Pops
Frozen Dark Chocolate Banana Bites
Great for 4th of July
Banana Split Bites
Raspberry Ice Cubes ~ Would be perfect for lemonade.
Egg & Toast Cups
Heart Cinnamon Rolls
Pineapple Strawberry Limeade Recipe from MOM Magazine
- 1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Short (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Assorted fruits such as halved orange slices, halved lime slices, orange sections, raspberries, strawberries, sliced kiwifruit, and mint sprigs
In a large pitcher combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade, and water. Chill for at least 30 minutes. To serve, transfer fruit juice mixture to pitchers; add club soda, ice cubes, and fresh strawberries.
Serve with Fruit Swizzle Sticks, if desired.
Makes 14 (6-ounce) servings.
Fruit Swizzle Sticks: On short (6-inch) wooden skewers, thread assorted fruits and mint sprigs. Make-Ahead Tip: Up to 24 hours ahead, prepare the juice mixture and chill well.